GET TO KNOW ME A LITTLE BETTER
Hi, I'm Kristina
I'm a PNW native, I was born in Seattle, WA and grew up in Maple Valley, WA and honestly I never wanted to leave this amazing and beautiful state. All my family is here and truthfully I don't mind the rain since it creates the breathtaking nature we get to experience every day just looking out our windows!
I love to take care and helping people, it is the big sister to two younger sisters, wife, mother of 2 girls and 13 years of massage therapist in me. I've got a passion for reading, going green, making healthy natural life choices and taking photos of amazing people. While I've dabbled in a little bit of every genre, but in 2019 I discovered lifestyle personal brand photography and finally took the leap into starting my photography business.
I want to help you the small business owners, entrepreneurs, spiritual guiders, healers, creators and coaches who value authenticity and want to showcase who you are to your target market. I'm here to help guide you through the brand photography process of capturing your real brand.
While being in front of the camera is not my favorite thing to do, I do realize the importance of showing my face, my quieter, extroverted, passionate, small group personality to you my future client. I want us to connect and work well together.
Let's explore our lovely state and go on a hike, walk around a small or big city, visit a café, visit your favorite park/spot and go to your home or place of business. Let's go on an adventure together and document you!
But who am I?
- I'm first generation USA born on my dad's side, he was born in Mexico, but I look more like my mom who is Caucasian.
- I love books! I've got around 600 books and over 200 of them are signed by the authors (the bottom book on the table is signed it took me a few years to find a 1st edition hardback copy to get signed).
- I love tea, especially loose leaf rooibos tea and chai
- Chocolate, chocolate CHOCOLATE !!!
- My favorite crystal is Amethyst (also my birthstone) and Lapis Lazuli
- Magnesium is amazing! Why?! Well I learned it helps with headaches and I've been a chronic suffer since I was young.
- I eat my M&Ms is order of least favorite color to favorite color: brown, orange, yellow, green, red and lastly blue
- My favorite movie of all time is Wizard of Oz
- I'm working on reducing our waste use, I hate plastic packaging. Go green!
“I loved my experience with Kristina and would highly recommend her to all my fellow entrepreneurs! The questions she asked about who I am, how I want my clients to perceive me and what I want to convey as a business owner was thorough and thoughtful. It definitely helped me also in determining what outfits I wanted to wear, how I wanted to pose and props I wanted to use. The day of the photoshoot was easy and effortless due to all the initial prep work. Best part is the pictures came out GREAT!”