Hi, it's me Kristina
Brand photographer, mother, lover of books, crystals and mossy forests
If you’re here, you’re getting ready for the next chapter in your business. You’re ready for your professional service or product to match with professional images. You’re tired and annoyed with trying to DIY your photos or make do with stock photos that everyone else is also using. You’re now ready to replace that 3, 5 or 10 year old photo and be seen as the authentic person that speaks to your ideal client. Guess what, you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to my corner of the digital space, whether you found me from a Google search, Facebook group, got a referral from a friend or connected at a local networking group. Welcome!
I’m happy you’re here. I started my photography business in 2020 and while I haven’t been in official business for too long I’ve been a hobby photographer learning my craft for 10 years prior. It wasn’t until I found the niche of branding photography that I was finally ready to take the leap and conquer the fear of beginning my first business.
When I’m not working on my photography business or connecting at networking events you can find me with my family or with my nose in a book.
But who am I?
- I'm first generation USA born on my dad's side, he was born in Mexico, but I look more like my mom who is Caucasian.
- Born and raised in Washington, I love our beautiful state.
- I'm the eldest of 3 sisters.
- I've got my own 2 daughters.
- In February 2022 I retired from my 13 year massage therapy career.
- I love books! I've got around 600 books and over 200 of them are signed by the authors.
- I love tea, especially loose leaf rooibos tea and chai
- Chocolate, chocolate CHOCOLATE!!!
- My favorite crystal is Amethyst (also my birthstone) and Lapis Lazuli
- Magnesium is amazing! Why?! Well I learned it helps with headaches and I've been a chronic suffer since I was young.
- My favorite movie of all time is Wizard of Oz
- I'm working on reducing our waste, I hate plastic packaging. Go green!
- I'm learning to read tarot cards, but oracle cards are nicer.
“I loved my experience with Kristina and would highly recommend her to all my fellow entrepreneurs! The questions she asked about who I am, how I want my clients to perceive me and what I want to convey as a business owner was thorough and thoughtful. It definitely helped me also in determining what outfits I wanted to wear, how I wanted to pose and props I wanted to use. The day of the photoshoot was easy and effortless due to all the initial prep work. Best part is the pictures came out GREAT!”